Monday, December 11, 2006
The expanding Firefly 'verse
From Wired magazine, word that soon you will be able to inhabit the vrtual world of the Serenity crew. No word on the timeline or whether you can play a reaver, but part of me wonders, "enough already." I guess I'm not a browncoat, as I tru;y enjoyed both the TV episodes and the movie, but beyond that am unwilling to commit myself to that world. Then again, I'm not a serious games, played Warcraft when it first came out as a solo game and against one other person on a local network, and prefer the virtual world between the pages of a good book. MMORPGs may be the future of gaming, just as social sites like MySpace may be the future of the web. In that case, I'm a dead-end branch on the vast electronic tree of the future.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment